MOTHER AFRICA'S WEEKEND 2.0
1. To Bridge the Gap, Enlighten, and Educate descendants of Mother Africa to their Ancestral Birthplace, Kindred of one's African Blood Line, and the Origin of the Human Race.
2. Mother Africa's Weekend 2.0 to become a universal celebratory weekend each month to employ the "BEE" (Bridge the Gap, Enlighten, and Educate) oneself in his/her quest to know thy "Mother...Africa."
3. Use social media to push Mother Africa's Weekend agenda. Start the buzz on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.,
1. Bridge the Gap: Mental Overhaul about Mother Africa; Acknowledge and accept the fact that you are "African." Educate Yourself; Research; Appreciation of your heritage, and your Mother Land.
2. Enlightenment - Express Yourself; Involve your kids; family members, and youth; Community; and Churches
3. Education - Read, Research, Share Knowledge.
LAUNCHING of MOTHER AFRICA'S WEEKEND 2.0
Launching of Mother Africa's Weekend 2.0 doesn't require a law enacted by the Federal, State or Local Government. It would be launched as a "Facebook/Social Media Challenge" Internet, and other media outlets. Facebook/Social Media: Here we will challenge our family, friends, descendants of Africa Worldwide to participate, acknowledge, and recognize Mother Africa Weekend 2.0. Establish a yearly calendar noting Mother Africa's Weekend 2.0 every Third Weekend of Each Month.
The "CHALLENGE" on the designated weekend one would post their African activities on social media for comments, likes, etc.,
1. Attend events w/ an African Theme.
2. Wear African Attire to social, political, religious/spiritual, and entertainment events..
3. Post or Blog African Knowledge, History, etc.,
4. Advertise and Publicize your African Business.
4. Attend Lecture of renowned African Speakers.
5. College Game D ay(Football, Basketball)geared toward Mother Africa.
5. Watch Videos of Africa via YouTude, etc.,
6. Travel to Africa post and share.
7. Launch an African Community Awareness Program.
8. Visit an African Museum.
9. Collect African Art.
10. LEARN, LEARN, LEARN!
11. Africa Consciousness.